June 30, 2011

Bungie's Bag o' Swag

 
I was one of those people who was F5ing until I got a Bag o' Swag from Bungie. Then all of a sudden my friend sent me a message on Steam saying they made a new page for the bags and they were already sold out by the time I got there. It is absolutely ridiculous how fast those things sold out. I can imagine that people were refreshing the amazon page since 12 a.m. this morning. There were so many people doing it that the Bungie store actually crashed which delayed it a little bit. Fortunately, my friend, who is also helping me with this blog, was able to get some so he'll be sure to post some pictures of it once he obtains it. Even though I wasn't able to get it, I'd still like to hear from everyone that was fortunate enough to get this coveted collectible from Bungie. Please leaves comments if you were able to get it and share what you got once you open your Bag o' Swag