June 30, 2011

Team Fortress 2 FTP?

Back when I bought Team Fortress 2 over a year ago, I was extremely excited about my purchase because the game is so fun and has a ton of content for you to unlock; however, I never expected the game to become free to play (FTP). I can't believe the game is now FTP and all I get for my purchase is a decent looking hat that I can equip to my character in-game. I would be more happy if they gave the people who purchased the game credit in the store to buy new weapons. My personal opinion of the hats in TF2 are that they're just another way for the developers to make money. None of them look that great and they are honestly a scam. That's my personal opinion of it at least. Though it is FTP, Team Fortress 2 still delivers the most fun multiplayer experience I have ever had. I was turned off at first with the idea of the store but I'm starting to like it more and more. I still wish I got my money back for purchasing the game or something or maybe even a free game off of Steam. Either way, I'm happy playing Team Fortress with my equipment I didn't buy.

Jipped?